Applications for the Class of 2019 are no longer being accepted.
Statement of Commitment
Candidates must commit to attending and fully participating in all of Leadership Loudoun’s Program sessions. Participants must attend the two-day opening retreat in its entirety, which may include an overnight stay. Following the two-day retreat, Program sessions will be held once a month from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The annual Legislative Trip to Richmond, VA, held in February, is also required. Additional time will be determined by individual teams.
We have a strict attendance policy. Participants must attend the entire day of every monthly session. Any participant who misses more than one full day or two half days will not be permitted to graduate from the Leadership Program. In such cases, tuition will not be refunded.
Calendar of Mandatory Dates for the Class of 2019
- Opening Retreat – Thursday and Friday, September 20 & 21
- October Program Day – Thursday, October 18
- November Program Day – Thursday, November 15
- December Program Day – Thursday, December 20
- January Class Day – Thursday, January 17
- February Program Day (VA General Assembly, Richmond) – Date to be determined.
- March Class Day – Thursday, March 21
- April Class Day – Thursday, April 18
- May Class Day – Thursday, May 16
- Graduation – Friday, May 17 Graduation is an evening event.