Founded by three partners: County of Loudoun, Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce, and Loudoun County Volunteer Services in 1991, Leadership Loudoun provides leadership training and networking. The program has resulted in:
- A membership network of more than 500 community leaders representing business, government, nonprofit, education, human services, and faith-based organizations.
- Hundreds of graduates serving on commissions, committees and boards.
- Nearly 100 community impact projects created by class members.
What We Do
Leadership Loudoun provides four basic services:
- Operates a nine month leadership program yearly to develop a pool of leadership.
- Provides an opportunity to learn about the county’s history, geography, political structure, economic climate, and challenges.
- Develops Community Impact Projects to leave a legacy to the Loudoun community.
- Offers social events and training, enabling members to stay engaged and forge the bonds of a committed community.